Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fun Facts About Me

Today was a pretty normal day...just work. A bit of good news is that I was able to eat all of my dinner tonight and enjoyed it! This is a huge accomplishment! In fact, my day has been so eventful that I am posting pointless information... A friend had this posted on her blog and I thought it might be fun to do. Enjoy!

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die
1) Finish my college degree
2) Have two more babies
3) Travel to Europe
4) Learn to speak a foreign language
5) Be a fabulous cook
6) Spend more time with my family
7) Go country dancing with my husband (even if it kills him)

7 Things I Can Do
1) Be a great friend
2) Get speeding tickets
3) Make an amazing Italian Cream Cake
4) Spend Money!
5) Keep flowers alive
6) Be dependable
7) Make an adorable scrap book!

7 Things I Cannot Do
1) Sing
2) Dance
3) Say no to Mexican Food
4) Go an entire week without tripping over myself
5) Pass by a MAC counter without stopping to look
6) Be patient!
7) Go a day without telling my husband how much I love him

7 Things I Say Most Often
1) I can't wait to meet our baby!
2) Oh...Ok?
3) Yah, Whatever!
4) Just Shutup! (only in play)
5) SOOSH
6) Whatever
7) So...What's up?

7 Celebrity Crushes
1) David Boreanaz
2) Michael Vartan
3) LL Cool J
4) Matthew McConaughey
5) Ryan Phillippe
6) Ralph Fiennes
7) Mark-Paul Harry Gosselaar

7 Things That Annoy Me
1) People who pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back just so they can get ahead
2) People who correct you in the middle of a sentence/story
3) People who try too hard
4) When people breath into the phone! YUCK!
5) People who wait until the last minute to merge over
6) People who try to talk to me when I am on the phone
7) When people don't take responsibility for their actions.

No comments: