Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just Another Thursday

Work is busy, nothing interesting or exciting to report. Last night Joe and I finished painting Devin's room and hopefully we will have time to put together his crib this evening. I went ahead and ordered a bassinet for our bedroom, it is too cute! (I even put a picture of it below) I have started Devin's baby book and makes me anxious for him to be here.
This weekend is going to be another busy one. Friday night we are going to dinner for Ruthann's birthday at Bahama Breeze and Saturday I am throwing a couples baby shower for Amy and Stephen. I just got the most exciting news of the day! Amy went to the doctor yesterday and they scheduled her delivery! So March 3rd Aden Thomas will be here!
Well that is it for now...too much work to do and not enough time!

No comments: