Friday, March 10, 2006

"I'm Lovin' It"

I finally found the downside of the arrival of Devin...I am going to have to start eating much much less! Today I had to run an errand on my lunch break and the only place that was on my way back was McDonalds...I never eat McDonalds so I went all out! I got myself a Big Mac, some fries and of course a Diet Dr. Pepper. ; ) I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed every single bite of that burger!
Tonight Joe and I are going to finish a few things around the house before the baby shower tomorrow and then we are going to just sit and relax. It feels like sometimes we don't even really talk when we get home in the evenings...with work and getting things accomplished before Devin arrives it seems like sometimes we forget to pay attention to one another. So these last few weeks before our baby comes we need to really enjoy one another and focus on us! Sunday afternoon we are going to have lunch at Bruce and Mary's house, it seems like forever since we have spent time with them! I wonder what yummy dish Bruce is going to cook up for us!
I think that is it for today folks, have a great weekend!

No comments: