Thursday, December 04, 2008

Front Room Christmas Peek

Here are some shots from our front room and the ornaments that are on our "family ornament tree" in our entryway.
Our "family tree" is a small table tree that holds our yearly ornaments and the ornaments that are given to the boys. I love these ornaments! They are the ornaments that hold memories, they are timeless. Enjoy!







Our front room is a work in progress...I know exactly what I want to do with it but no idea what to do with it. Makes no sense, I know. The milk glass in these pictures was passed down to me by my great-grandmother, I love them! The china is our wedding china and it only gets pulled out at Christmas and nobody is actually allowed to eat on it. I just like to look at it. : ) The armoir was given to me by my mom. It isn't a very pratical piece for this room, but I can't imagine it not being in here!




11 comments:

{darlene} said...

I love Christmas memories! Thank you for sharing your great tree and your precious family ornaments.
I also LOVE that armoire. GORGEOUS. And your "front room" paint color... do you know what it is called?
My hubby also calls our front room a "front room" , he is from the midwest. funny.

Unknown said...

I love the ornaments! Very very cute:)

jannifergrier said...

You would be in Heaven in Canton. For someone crafty like you, you would find so many ideas for things to make. For someone not crafty like me, I can buy lots of neat things--I never have enough money for the stuff I want.

Anonymous said...

your tree is precious. i love looking at our family ornaments throughout the season! and i love your color scheme - brown and blue are gorgeous.
~nicole

Glitter & Bliss said...

OK...Love your white tree and all your ornaments. So cute.. I'm so excited that you love your necklace. That made my day! I have changed to a little larger crystal, and I really like this size. I will have your "R" off to you tomorrow. I want you to enjoy it this holiday season.

Brittany said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Shell in your Pocket said...

We have some of the same ornaments..so cute!
Love your dining room..just breathtaking!
-sandy toes

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful and you're so creative. Love your china.

Glitter & Bliss said...

I finished your "R" today, and I really like the way it turned out. Sis came over and gave it an A+++++. (I never send anything w/out getting her thumbs up.) Anyhoo, I will get it in the mail to you tomorrow. I had so much fun making it for you. Thanks again for both orders, Leslie

Ann On and On... said...

Hello...new to the SITS world I'm still a little blogger shocked at the large number of talented, crazy, funny and sweet people out there. I hope you do not mind me stopping by...feel free to check out my blog. I am hosting a Give-A-Way that ends tomorrow. Check it out! :D

I love the color blue you have on your walls...so Tiffany's . It looks like Christmas at your house.

j said...

love LoVe LOVE the room! The walls, the brown, the white decorations.... Fabulous!

My favorite photo is the feather trees and the snowman. Whimsical and elegant at the same time!!

Merry Christmas!