Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Motherly Bragging

I just can't help myself! I am so proud of my boys!!!! I was transferring all of the photos and videos off of the camera today and came across some cute clips and pics of the boys. The video clip of Devin is him opening some belated Christmas gifts at the beginning of the month. Enjoy!


His smile is contagious!


He loves to play with my hands



Learning to crawl...




He always looks like he is up to no good



He has the most adorable laugh!!



Such a sweet little face



Corbin was EXCITED after his bath today!




Devin & Wall-E


6 comments:

Unknown said...

You lil' one is getting SO BIG! (I'm sure you don't want to hear that though, do you?) They are adorable!!!

Brittany said...

Go Corbin go! So cute!

{darlene} said...

Oh my goodness. They are PRECIOUS!! I just LOVE boys!! Thank you for sharing their darling-ness.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

How adorable! I just loved the videos. Your kidd-o's are the cutest little guys!

Glitter & Bliss said...

You just brag on. Your little guys are absolutely precious!!!

Aimee Larsen said...

Hey! I love these! Thanks for posting! Plus, I wanted to say thank you for your prayers for us. I actually want to say "I can't wait to see what is in store." Bless You!