Thursday, February 05, 2009

So Loved!

I again want to express our deep felt appreciation for all those who have been praying for our sweet baby! Our children are our universe and the thought of something happening to them is absolutely heartbreaking! During this entire process I have let my mind go to "that place". The place of fear, the place of assuming the worst...but at the same time I had a peace. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? I knew that whatever the results were that God would give us the wisdom and strength to handle it. Did you notice the "Praying For Corbin" button on my sidebar? Aimee over at Homespun Threads made it for us. How sweet is she?!?!? Even though we received back AMAZING news I am going to leave that button up not only to give God glory but as a reminder that God hears us and cares about our circumstances. (When you click on the button it takes you directly to the string of posts about Corbin's ordeal.)




6 comments:

{darlene} said...

love it! that smile is lady-killer all the way.

Wanda said...

Oh yea! That is so like my God...He is in the answering prayers business! I love it!

Thank you DEAR LORD!!!!

No fear!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

God is so faithful. I really am so glad that he is healed. He's so darn cute! What a smiley little guy!

Melinda said...

Left you something on my blog : )

Christine said...

What a sweet pin! So glad everything turned out ok for your baby! Parenting is scary sometimes!

Chris said...

i grabbed your button :)