Saturday, April 11, 2009

What is this?!?!?

I am finally getting around to sharing these pictures. Corbin wasn't really sure about that first cereal feeding but he is defiantly coming around to it!!!
Not sure about the crinkle sound this bib makes...
(do you see those adorable chubby little feet?!?!?)

First bite...

No thank you mama...
How do you swallow this stuff?
This picture cracks me up!!!
Now that the cereal is gone he wanted to eat the bib...

I know this is my kid so I am just a little partial...but...HE IS SSSOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did he decide if he likes it? well, even if he didn't, he looks too cute eating it:) have a blessed Easter!

rooroo said...

What were you doing up at 2am this morning? Couldn't sleep? Thanks for last night! We love you guys!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my goodness..what a cutie!
sandy toe

Brittany said...

Yes, you are right, he is a cutie!