BEFORE He was such a good sport and he looks so adorable!
2.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 (8oz.) packages cream cheese
1.5 cups sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 cup sour cream
1/2 Tbsp almond extract
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp lime juice
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees
• Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
• Stir in melted butter until moistened.
• Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan. Press the crumbs into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
• Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove and cool to room temperature.
• For cheesecake filling, cream the sugar, cream cheese and flour with an electric mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
• On medium low, add eggs one at a time, mix well with after each egg.
• On low, add sour cream, lime juice, almond and vanilla just until combined.
• Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
• Take it out of the oven before the center looks done. It will be a little wobbly but will move in one piece. The center will look more shiny than the edges.
• Remove from the oven and let cool completely to room temperature.
• Separate the cheesecake from the sides of the springform by with running a knife around the edges.
• Chill in the refrigerator 24-48 hours. The longer it chills the firmer it gets.