Thursday, October 22, 2009

DIY Halloween Costumes

I LOVE to coordinate my boys! Not the girly "matchy-matchy" way but I like to coordinate colors/styles/patterns in their outfits so naturally their Halloween costumes have to coordinate! Last year Devin was a pirate and Corbin was a parrot. Too cute!!! This year they are going to be "super heros". I have been working on their costumes slowly over the past week and I have some minor adjustments and finishing touches to make but I thought I would share pictures of them so far.

Devin is "Super D" and Corbin is "Super C".






3 comments:

Brittany said...

You did a great job, Jess! I think you are so talented in the sewing department! Just like your mom! Wish you could teach me a thing or two!

Unknown said...

very very fun! my lil' man would wear those every day!

Aimee Larsen said...

These are freakin' adorable!