Monday, November 16, 2009

Sonogram Results

Baby Russo was all over the place during the sonogram today! ...And it looks like I am still going to be the only female in the house! I am so excited to have another little boy. Boys are so sweet! The doc says he looks healthy and we are still looking at May 8th as the due date. I am scheduled to go back in 4 weeks for another sonogram to get more measurements. Devin was very interested in what was happening, he was giving us a play by play of what he was seeing on the monitor. I can hardly wait to meet our little guy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! Another boy! How stinkin' fun:) You are going to be the Queen of your castle...that will so rock:) I can't wait to meet your new little man! Congrats guys!!!!!

{darlene} said...

oooooooooooH!! How exciting. Moms of all-boys are always SO cool. ;) wink.

Shell in your Pocket said...

How exciting!
sandy toe