Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Year Ago

A year ago my baby sister became a Mrs. As the oldest sibling my job has been to "protect" and look out for my siblings. I have to admit that I was nervous about Jennifer getting married, I mean really how could she possibly know what was good for her she was entirely too young to get married! ; ) Jennifer was always the "responsible" child, the one who never got caught doing anything bad, got good grades, blah, blah... She never "needed" her big sister, she was so stubborn. As an adult I have come to respect her so much. Jennifer is smart, beautiful, trusting, kind...I am so proud of the woman she has become! I am so happy to call her my sister AND my friend!

And since she and Christopher have been married she has been SO happy! They are two peas in a pod! Christopher is a great guy that loves and respects Jennifer.

Happy First Anniversary!!!!







No comments: