Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Cheated!

The boys have been asking to make cupcakes and I felt a little lazy...so I cheated and pulled out the Pillsbury. Don't judge, you know you do it too.

I couldn't resist the cute cupcake wrappers from Target!

they get a kick out of watching the mixer


they love to help


or just to watch : )

time to bake

After dinner I let them decorate their own cupcakes




Mr. Serious took his time


while big brother was chowin down!

he loved every bite!


yum!


My love, aka my 4th child, even decorated his own.
(I'm sure he will love me so much for posting this picture. Jeremy, don't give him too hard of a time!)


I am starting to feel better...I hope this "yuck" doesn't last much longer, I am ready to get back to life! I don't know how I would have gotten thru these past few days with out all of Joe's help with the boys and chores around the house! I have the best husband EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hahaha! I know my husband will have some comment!