Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Only 226 More Days

226 more days until my due date... We have only known that we are expecting for 4 weeks and it already feels like an eternity! I am so looking forward to the day when I don't feel so tired and so nauseated all of the time. I got on the scale yesterday morning and I have put on 8 pounds already! I was so disappointed with the rapid weight gain, especially since I had worked so hard to get off 20 pounds right before we found out I was pregnant. Hopefully the nausea will pass soon and I will have some energy to go walking in the evenings.
Joe and I are finally settled on a name for a boy and a name for a girl. We have gone over this a million times even before we got pregnant! Joe doesn't want a common name he wants something that sounds Italian...I have been racking my brains out trying to think of a good boy name! So here it is.....If it is a boy the name will be Devon Anthony and if it is a girl it will be Julianna Marie.
Well that is all for today, chat with you later!

2 comments:

Gotblogger said...

I love both the names! And your weight gain is really not that much and it's probably more water than anything else. Check you out counting the days already...

Julie Vicic said...

The names are great! I especially love Julianna Marie (I can't imagine why? ;)) I am excited for you both, and I can't wait for Jackson to meet his new little girlfriend... that's right, I'm predicting girl!