Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Tuesday

Not much to report for today, just another Tuesday. Joe and I are trying to decide somewhere to go on mini-vacation before the baby is born. It would really be nice for the two of us to get away for a few days while we still don't have another person to worry about. I say we go somewhere here in Texas, somewhere we could stay in a cabin or a B&B, do some shopping and enjoy one another. Anyone know of somewhere neat to go?
Thursday we are meeting my family for dinner in Duncanville to celebrate my Grandpa & Grandma King's 60th wedding anniversary, nothing too fancy but something to let them know how amazing we think this is. 60 years... WOW... 60 years requires a lot of love a dedication, I pray that Joe and I make it to 60 years. How amazing to spend your entire adult life with one person, too many people don't make it and it is something so special to celebrate...
Speaking of anniversaries... This coming April 24th is me and Joe's 2nd anniversary and 4 days later we will, for the first time, be meeting our little one. Isn't that an awesome way to celebrate our wedding anniversary!
Ok, that is it for today. Chat with you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sasha@Pw said...

Hi (found your blog by random searching) congrats on your pregnancy! And I totally think that mini vacations before the baby is born is a must for all expectant parents!

Jennifer said...

You should go to Fredericksburg and stay in a B&B and get massages and buy antiques. That would be heaven for me! (Also, they have a very romantic Italian restaurant there in town and it's very good!)

Jessica said...

Fredericksburg sounds wonderful! We really need to decide on something and book it now!