Sunday, October 02, 2005

They Come And Go Way Too Fast

This weekend went by way too fast! Friday night Joe and I met up for dinner after work at Steak and Ale in Addison, which was fantastic!!!!! I had lobster, a baked potato and a salad. I love their salad bar!!! After dinner we went to the Galleria so Joe could pick out some of his birthday presents. I think this was the first time that Joe and I have been out of the house on a Friday night since we got pregnant. It was kind of weird to be out of the house...
Saturday morning I went to a baby shower in Duncanville and later that evening Nick, Sheila and Osiris came over for dinner. We always have such a nice time with them! We did get a special treat! Gina called Nick's cell and we all got to talk to her for the first time since she left for boot camp. Gina graduated from boot camp last Thursday and we are all so very proud of her! Her next stop will be in Florida for a few months and then she will be assigned a station. She is going to get to come home some time in November and she will be home for Christmas for two weeks!
Sunday was a lazy day, I was feeling a little woozy and Joe worked in the yard. Pretty exciting! ; )
Catch ya later.

No comments: