Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Baby Update

Yesterdays doctor appointment went fine. I had my testing for gestational diabetes, I had to drink glucose and have blood drawn....we will find out the results within the week. I'm not concerned that the test will come back positive. The baby's heartbeat was 142bpm, quit a bit slower than last time (164bpm) but the doctor said that was normal that the heartbeat will slow later in pregnancy. Everything else looks good. We have the sonogram to determine the sex on December 1st and a regular check up on December 8th. I am really excited to find out if we are going to have a Devon Anthony or Julianna Marie!
After my doctor appointment last night Joe and I had plans to have dinner with Stephen, Amy and Asher. While waiting for them to arrive my dad called! It was so good to hear his voice! I miss him SO much! He was excited to hear about the baby and gave strict instructions that he did not want to find out the sex of the baby over the phone, I would have to wait to tell him until he comes in town. Their crew is moving into a house in New Orleans, that is where the majority of their work is. So right after I got off the phone with my dad Stephen and Amy showed up. It was nice to see them and mostly I just wanted to see Asher! ; ) I hope our baby is as calm and friendly as Asher is!
When Joe and I got home I played with AVON!!! My first order came in so I spent the rest of my evening sorting through orders and playing with samples. I love to get packages in the mail!
That is it for today, chat with you later!

No comments: