Friday, November 18, 2005

Not too much to report ...

Yesterday was a fairly uneventful day. After work Joe had a meeting to go to and I headed home to prepare for guests this evening. I am making homemade red sauce with penne and meatballs so I went ahead and cooked the sauce last night since it has to cook for 4-6 hours. The house smelled SO yummy while the sauce was cooking! Joe got home a little after 9 and we chatted for a while and headed to bead.
My company is hosting an employee craft show today and I am hoping that I will find some neat items for Christmas gifts! We are so behind on shopping for Christmas! This time last year we were almost done shopping for Christmas! I guess we have been to preoccupied with the pregnancy and getting everything taken care of around the house...
So next week is Thanksgiving! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! Thanksgiving day we are going to my Aunt's house in Forney, most of my mom's family lives in the DFW area so holidays are a big ordeal with us. Grandma & Grandpa Russo are coming in town for a week or so, I think Joe said they are coming in on Monday, and it will be really nice to see them! I might be wrong but I am pretty sure the last time they were here was for our wedding.... Mary's mother and brother from California are coming down also so there will surely be a gathering over at Bruce and Mary's house! We are going to do something relaxing and low key with Barbara and Mike, which I'm sure is a huge relief to Barbara that she won't have to go through the hassle of cooking a huge meal for just a few of us. I am really looking forward to the holidays next year, we will have our little one to celebrate with!
13 more days to find out the sex!

No comments: