Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh My Word Is It Cold!

Last night was full of cleaning! Gina's stay with us has ended so last night when I got home from work I kept myself busy with picking up the guest room and guest bathroom, washing towels, taking out trash, etc. Tuesday night Gina and I went to Wal-Mart, the place I hate most in this world, and got some hair dye and we colored each others hair. Gina picked out this color that was called blue-black or something, well....it was definitely blue-black! She is so cute and spunky! I didn't even get to give her a real goodbye hug...Joe told me she was leaving while I was asleep and I didn't hear him. She is spending her last two days of leave with her girlfriends and then she is off to Washington. She said that she may get to come home for Christmas, so I will keep my fingers crossed! After dinner Joe and I took care of a few more things around the house and went to bed...it is so quite and boring without Gina there... : (
Tonight I am going to go to the store to get everything for dinner tomorrow night. It has been a while since Joe and I had Adam & Ruthann and Seth & Missy over so we are looking forward to seeing them! Maybe I will go and get that game we played with Barbara and Mike...what was the name of that game...OOHHHH it was Sequence. It is so much fun!



So that is it for today. If you haven't voted on what you think the baby will be you only have 14 more days to guess!!!!

No comments: