Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Countdown To Christmas

What a crazy and exciting time of year! It seems like there is never enough time to do what you need to do! Work has been a little hectic and the holiday traffic is making my drive home a very unpleasant time of the day... I heard this morning that there is a chance of more icy situations this Saturday and maybe even Monday. I would be all about having another ice day on Monday!!!
We are almost done with shopping for Christmas and hopefully we will be able to wrap that up this weekend! Only 11 more days until the big day. Gina is going to be home for Christmas, we are really excited to get to see her again so soon!
I think Devon is excited about Christmas too...he has been jumping around in my tummy quit a bit the past couple of days! I bought the most adorable little shirt for him the other day and I am going to wrap it up and open it for him on Christmas. I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

ok, you can open Devon's presents for him! ; )