Friday, January 06, 2006

Is It 5 PM Yet?!?!?

What a drag of a day! So I was out yesterday sick AGAIN...I don't understand what the deal is. I have never had allergies like this...Joe thinks I am having bad allergies because he does and the baby is half of him so....whatever. I am just ready to feel better. I was up every hour on the hour last night so on top of not feeling well I am absolutely exhausted. I can't even begin to express how much I want to go home and go to bed!
So nothing really exciting going on at the moment. Some of the baby's bedding came in yesterday so we will be starting on the project of turning our catch all room into our baby boy's room. I can't believe I am already 24 weeks along and only 16 more to go! He has definitely becomes more active around bedtime, I think because that is when Joe talks to him. He either loves the sound of Joe's voice or it freaks him out because he won't quit moving when he hears daddy!
Well I am wrapping up my self assessment for my yearly review so I guess I should get motivated and get that completed. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: