Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Start Of A New Year

As much as I love the holidays I sure am glad that they are over! I feel like our day to day schedule has been non existent! This weekend was spent unwinding from the holidays, taking down Christmas decorations, cleaning the house and getting things in order for the new year. Saturday night Joe and I met Nick in Grapevine for dinner and then headed over to Adam and Ruthann's house to ring in the new year. Alex and Sarah brought Bryce with them, he is too cute for words! Sunday Joe and I went out to Grapevine Mills Mall to complete the registry for the baby at Baby Depot and had a HORRIBLE experience there so we just ended up walking around the mall. So since Baby Depot was no good we headed out to Babies R Us on Monday and what a breeze that was! We found the most perfect furniture for the baby's room and I already ordered his bedding last week (picture below) so we are off to a good start. All of his bedding should be here by next week and then we can start picking out paint colors and getting his room put together! Last night Joe and I both felt the baby kick for the first time! I have felt him move a ton but never outside of my tummy. I can't believe how much my body is changing and how much more I am feeling him move around in there. I received my weekly pregnancy update today and I have 115 more days until the due date… Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: