Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Night #2 Alone

Work was as fabulous as ever today...so much to do and so little time to do it in! We are still in a transition period, moving people here and there, so things will be a little unsettled for a while. I think I am going to need a few prayers to keep my cool, nothing like having raging pregnancy hormones and work being unbearably chaotic. Jennifer, a friend a co-worker, had lunch with her semi-new man yesterday and brought him around the office for "show and tell", he was so polite and absolutely adorable. Way to go Jenn!
Joe is still in Austin and I thought it would be great to have the house to myself and get some much needed organization done...IT SUCKS! I forgot what it was like to sleep alone and I don't like it! I forgot what it was like to come home to an empty house and I don't like it! It really is pathetic how much I already miss him. I don't know how my mom is coping with only having my dad home every few weeks, they must really miss each other!
Well I think that is it for tonight, it's 9 PM and bed time is drawing very near, Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl, work is absolutely this pits right now, isn't it? Sorry that Joe has to be gone right now. (I understand!)

Thanks for the shout-out! It was fun to show him off on Monday!