Monday, January 23, 2006

This And That

Nothing exciting to report from the weekend. Friday night Joe and I tried to sit and watch The Longest Yard but Joe ended up falling asleep on the couch and we were in bed before 10 PM. (aren't we exciting!) Saturday we ran some errands and bought new bedding for our bedroom and had dinner at my parent's house. It was raining in New Orleans all weekend so my dad came home, can't sell or put on roofs in bad weather. We had a really nice time, Howard and Janie, my parent's friends, came over for dinner also and afterwards we played cards and chatted. Sunday we went out for a late lunch and headed to Home Depot to picked out a paint color to match our new bedding and bought a new light fixture for the entryway. Once we got home I had the itch to paint the entryway the same color as the dinning room and Joe hang the new light, it looks good! Joe may have to go to Austin this week for training and I'm not too excited about being alone, but it will give me a chance to get some stuff done around the house.

Here is a picture from Christmas of Nick, Gina and Joe and I thought it was too cute not to share.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know how you feel...David leaves for New Hampshire today and I miss him already!