Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hump Day

So the new table is absolutely perfect! I love it, I love it, I love it! Last night was a uneventful one. Joe and I put the table together and had some dinner and went to bed...we are way older than our time.
It looks like we will be going to my Aunt's house this Sat. night for my Grandpa's birthday dinner, Grandpa wanted to cancel for last Friday because of the possibility of bad weather...better safe than stuck! This Thursday is Ryan's, my brother, 19 birthday. I can't believe that he is already 19!!!!! I remember the day that my mom and dad brought him home from the hospital... I was almost 8 yrs. old and Ryan was born premature so he had been in ICU since birth and we hadn't got to hold or touch him yet. I remember coming home from school and Jennifer, my younger sister, came running down the stairs yelling "Ryan is home, Ryan is home". I was so excited to get to hold him! In fact, I had just come across a picture of me holding Ryan that day and I gave it to my mom...I will have to have her scan that and send it to me so I can post it.
Happy Birthday Bubba!!!

No comments: