Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just Breathe!

So I made it through another day and today was another one of those days that I should have just stayed in bed. I always enjoy when someone at the top of the food chain in corporate America makes a decision that changes the work flow of people that he doesn't even know what or how you do you work...so I guess were gonna have to take one for the team and figure out a way to make it work.
On the home front things are good, looking forward to a weekend of relaxation. We have another baby shower on Tuesday, the gals at work put it together, and it should be fun! My feet are still swollen as all get out but I was at the doctor on Tuesday and she said it's normal and just gave me a list of a few things to look out for. My next appointment in on the 30th and then I start going once a week until he is here. Next appt. she will check my cervix, take some blood and test for the Strep B virus. My mom emailed me the pictures that my sister took with her camera at the baby shower and I added them to my Yahoo photos for you guys to see. (on the link in my last posting)
I hope you all have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it just the best here at work today? It's just great to feel like you have to work under someone's thumb.

I am drinking after work, and I will have a few for you, too!