Friday, March 17, 2006

Told You So

Well the new process was implemented this morning and all I have to say to my boss is "I told you so!". This is one of those situations where there is no "work around" it just flat out is an effective way to do our job. This day is gonna drive me to drinkin and I don't think that is so good for me. So I am just going to remember my own words from yesterday and "Just Breathe".
Joe and I are having dinner with Jason and Julie tonight, it has been months since we have seen them so we are really looking forward to it! Tomorrow Joe has a to do list for himself that is going to take a while so I may go and see Amy and her adorable boys! Sunday we are having some friends over for lunch, hopefully it doesn't rain so we can cook out.
Mark, Joe's uncle, sent Joe some pics of the girls so I included a few below.
Have a good weekend.


No comments: