Thursday, June 22, 2006

Our Boy Is Growing...

Devin's 2 month doctor appt yesterday went fantastic! He now weights 12 pounds and 6 ounces and is 23 inches long! His doctor was thrilled at the steady rate that he is growing; he has stayed at the 50% since birth. Devin got 4 immunization shots; 2 in each thigh...it was so sad to hear him scream...good thing Joe went with us because I couldn't look! (he got cute little bright green Snoopy Band-Aids) Afterwards I gave Devin a bottle and he was OUT so Joe and I took advantage of it and actually went out to a restaurant for a late lunch! Devin has been running a little bit of a fever and has been a little fussy but we are doctoring him up with Infant Tylenol and some extra TLC. This weekend we have a 1 year old's birthday party and a visit out to see my Aunt's new house and that is about it... I am just now starting to get in a routine of things with Devin...I LOVE being a mom... There is something so absolutely fulfilling in that toothless smile I get every morning... (see pictures below) I don't know how we had happiness before him!

Catch Ya Later!



No comments: