Friday, September 12, 2008

He Is Almost Here!

Corbin is still hangin in there, we just might make it to the induction day! There was no change at my OB appointment on Wed. I have my last OB appointment scheduled for next Tues, I am going to kind of miss going to the doctor so often. (it gives me an excuse to get out of the house) My father-in-law swears that Corbin is going to be here on the 15th...but if we do make it to the scheduled day we only have 12 more days!!!!!

More good news is that Gina (my sister-in-law) will be back in Washington from Afghanistan on the 20th! We are all anxious to have here back on US ground! This should be her last deployment before getting out of the Navy next July. Yah!

My parents got back from their cruise yesterday and came by last night to pick up the dog. Yesterday was my dad's birthday so I had baked a yummy cake for us to nibble on when they were over. (pretty soon I won't have an excuse to eat pastries whenever I want) They had a great time on their trip but got stuck in the evacuee traffic coming out of Galveston so they were beat from the drive.

Tomorrow I am going to a bridal shower for Jenn, my sister, and if I am up for it over to my parent's to work on wedding stuff with Jennifer and mom. Sunday I think Joe and I are going to try to do something special with Devin. We feel like we should since pretty soon he will have to share the spotlight and it will be a little difficult to get out of the house for a while.

Better go, Devin is tugging on me to cuddle with him.






Devin floating in GG & PaPi's pool on Labor Day

No comments: