Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Lemonade Award

I am super excited!!!! I was just awarded my very first blog award from Willow Lake Scents. It is called The Lemonade Award. Thank you SO much!!!







So here is the award and the rules.
#1 You must link back to the person you received the award from.
#2 You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
I know - it's really hard to pick only 10 deserving blogs - I'd also like to pick everyone, however those are not the rules - plus it would take many posts to nominated everyone.

So here goes - My 10 nominees in no particular order:
#1 Brittany at Perfect HARMONy
#2 Heather at The Village Mom
#3 Glitter & Bliss
#4 Sarah at Thrify Decor Chick
#5 Ang at DaviSix
#6 Kelly at Team Cardwell
#7 Jannifer at The Grier Family Blog
#8 Christine at Wash, fold, put away and repeat...
#9 Aimee at HomeSpun Threads
#10 Nicole at The Grave's House

Now I am off to notify all of you about your award! Enjoy!


Don't forget to enter in the giveaway that ends on January 12th.

8 comments:

Glitter & Bliss said...

Thanks so much!!! You are soooo sweet!! I now have to try to figure out my 10. Wow!! That will be hard. Thanks again!!! Leslie

Aimee Larsen said...

OMGoodness...my first award. You're a dear! I feel like a princess! ;)

Becky said...

Hey congrats to you. I'm off to see the giveaway. :-)

Anonymous said...

congrats and thanks for passing it on to me. i enjoy reading your blog each day, keep it up. have a wonderful week!
~nicole

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats on your award!!!
-sandy toes

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
Congrats on your award!!!

Christine said...

Congratulations to you! And you are a sweetie -- thank-you for passing one on to me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was honored to receive this award from Blogging Momma!!! ((HUGS))