Monday, May 04, 2009

BLOOMS!

My hubby knows how much I LOVE flowers in the yard and he works so hard to keep it looking nice. He is such a good husband!











(lemon thyme, on our front porch, smells AMAZING and I can't wait to see it grow!)

(look how pretty the little dainty leaves are!)




(Rose of Sharon at our kitchen window, it is starting to bud and it GORGEOUS and so fragrant when it is in full bloom! My grandmother gave me this plant almost 4 years ago in a 1 gallon pot and it has grown SO fast. I will post pictures when it blooms. )

(Star of Jasmine in our backyard, this is one of two)

(aren't these blooms beautiful?!?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your yard is beautiful. i so love the jasmine. i want to find a place for some in our yard...

Unknown said...

i SO SO SO need to get busy on my yard. it needs some MAJOR tlc! yours looks great:)