Monday, November 09, 2009

Bursting At The Seams!!!

No, I'm not speaking of my expanding waistline! I am talking about my heart! Today sitting at the kitchen table with Joe and the boys eating lunch I had a moment... I AM SO BLESSED!!! Not only does my husband still have a job but he gets to work from home. The boys adore their daddy and love having him here everyday! Speaking of my boys....oh how they melt my heart! They are funny, smart, healthy, ADORABLE... pretty darn perfect! To top it all off we are being blessed with another miracle. I know God has a plan and perfect timing for everything...it's just so hard to believe that I deserve all of this.

Thank you God! Thank you for picking me for this life! Thank you for giving me a husband that loves and adores me and two little boys that couldn't be any more perfect!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those moments are a blessing in themselves, aren't they? I love those times...

Brittany said...

So sweet!

Glitter & Bliss said...

That is so awesome that your hubby works from home. That is perfect!! Your little guys are so darling. They just get cuter and cuter. I get it when you said that you don't know if you deserve all this. I think that sometimes too. But... You / We do. God is good.