Thursday, November 05, 2009

Heart Flutters


I had my first appointment with a new OB and she was AWESOME!!!!! I loved the office staff, the nurses, the doc, everyone was great. I got to hear the heartbeat and it was quit a bit higher than Devin & Corbin's were. Theirs was always in the 140s and this baby's was around 160. You know they say girls have higher heart rates.... ; ) Joe had to stay home with the boys so he didn't get to hear it. : ( We have an appointment scheduled on the 16th for a sonogram!!!!! I can hardly wait to see our new addition! So if the baby decides to cooperate we will know the sex on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What's The Sex Of Baby Russo?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so so so cool:) i love hearing that lil' heartbeat for the first time (and everytime for that matter)! Can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy:)

Brittany said...

That is awesome! Can't wait to hear what it is. Hopefully the baby will cooperate!