Monday, October 24, 2005

Another Wild And Crazy Weekend...

Friday night Joe and I stayed in and watched Hotel Rwanda, which I might say was completely upsetting to watch! It is so amazing/scary that these kinds of things really do happen all over the world!
Saturday we went out to IKEA and walked around for hours but it really was an enjoyable time. We picked up a few things and then stopped in Southlake at Macaroni Grill to grab some dinner. I love the Penne Arrabbiata, I attempted to make it once at home and it came out ok...I just need to fiddle with it some more to get it right.
Sunday Joe helped Nick move into his new place. They moved Nick from Plano to Irving super quick! Joe was only gone for about 4 hours. When Joe got home he worked in the backyard for a while and I cleaned...pretty exciting day.
This Saturday afternoon Brady has his UIL Area band competition in North Richland Hills so Joe and I are going to check it out. Brady is so excited that we are coming to watch him...he is growing up so fast!

No comments: