Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Have A Safe & Happy Thanksgiving

This will probably be my last blog until Monday, after I leave work today I am not touching a computer over the holiday! Work has been pretty crazy this week with trying to get things wrapped up before the holiday, everyone wants something right now! We only have to work 3 hours today to count for a full day so I am out of here at 10:30 and I am going to do some grocery shopping, have some lunch and maybe get a pedicure. I may even go home and take a nap! (that sounds the most exciting!) I thought in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would challenge you all to make a list of 10 things that you are the most thankful for this year. Sometimes life can get hectic and it seems that we are all looking at the next thing on our list and we forget all of the blessings that have already been given to us.

Here is mine:
-My Husband
-We are having a baby!
-We have family that loves and supports us!
-Great friends that care for us!
-We are financially blessed
-Our baby is healthy
-We are both healthy
-Great health insurance to pay for this baby
-Our home

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am thankful that we're friends! I hope you guys have a wonderful Turkey Day!!

Love,
Jen