Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What A Tuesday!

Well we sure are paying for having the days off for the holiday! It hasn't just been busy at work, it has been down right stressful! All of last week our datafeed was down between systems and we weren't able to complete last weeks work before the holiday so we all have been playing catch up and it has been no picnic!
Last night Cheryl brought our Grandpa and Grandma Russo to see the house before they left this morning. Of course Joe gave then directions and they missed a few turns, I felt horrible that they were driving all around. We had a nice visit with them and gave them the "grand tour" of the house. I could tell that Joe was proud to have his grandparents come and see our home. After they headed out Joe and I watched some tv and went to bed. I had the craziest dream last night! I had a dream that I was having the baby but they delivered the baby thru my side and it was a girl...very very strange!
Oh well. Tonight I am looking forward to going home and doing a lot of nothing. Chat with you later!

No comments: