Tuesday, December 20, 2005

5 More Days

Is everyone done with their shopping? We are done with the exception of a few gift cards. I am so excited about Christmas! I can't wait until this baby is here and he is old enough to enjoy Christmas! There is something so exciting about watching a child open their presents. It is kind of sad that there won't be any kids at Christmas this year...they are all grown up. Brady still gets pretty excited about Christmas but it isn't the same as when he was younger. When he and Ryan were younger they were a hoot to watch tear through their presents! This year is a pretty packed schedule...Friday we will be celebrating with Bruce and Mary, Bruce is making his homemade pizza and we are very much looking forward to it! Saturday we are going over to Mike and Barbara's and from there we are going to my parent's to stay the night. Sunday morning we are going to open presents with my parents, Jen, Ryan and Brady and then go to Christmas morning service at my parent's church. After church we are going back to my parent's and celebrate with my mom's family.
Both Gina and my dad will be in town for the holiday so we will have to find time to see them both!
Joe and I are back to square one on a name....we are still considering Devon but we just want to make sure that we name our kid something that we really like. so Jameson is out and now we are considering Zachary and would call him Zach...any thoughts on this name?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I thought Devon was really cute but Zachary sounds nice too. I am sure you will find the name that suits him the best. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas if I don't get to see you before then.
ruthann

Anonymous said...

I really like Zachery:)

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of suggestions..."Jonah" means A Dove. "Josh" means God Saves. "Julian" mean Youthful.

Nick Russo said...

If you don't name your child Vincent, I'm going to be very upset. If you name him something different, I'm going to call him Vincent anyways, so there...