Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fat Man, Little Coat

This is what I felt like looking for a coat that would fit me last night! I had been putting off buying a winter coat because of my growing belly but it has finally gotten to chilly for me to handle. So the journey began last night at Kohls and surprisingly enough there wasn't a single piece of maternity wear in that place...so onto Marshalls, and again no maternity, so I decided to just try on women's plus size and men's coats....they looked like I was a little kid wearing my dad's coat! We finally ended up at Target and found the cutest maternity coat and bought it! At this point Joe didn't even care how much it cost he just wanted to be done with it. Isn't it the cutest coat!


So anyways...work was an absolute beating yesterday! Not only were they completing an enhancement to our contract catalog and it kept going up and down but they sent out notification to our members regarding their Quarterly Statements and everyone wanted to get access now! It was a pretty busy day and I don't think that I have ever received so many e-mails and phone calls in one day!

On a happier note we have all of our Holiday plans set! I think this is a record for us! I can't believe that Christmas is only 19 days away and I still have so much more shopping to do!

No comments: