Friday, January 20, 2006

Now That Is Love

There comes a time in a relationship that once a couple has been together for a while that everything becomes "comfortable". You know each others routines and habits and not much of anything is a surprise anymore. Joe and I have a morning routine of him getting up and getting ready for work and making sure I am out of bed before he leaves and giving me a kiss good-bye. Well this morning I was out of bed a little earlier than usual and while I was using the "facilities" Joe was ready to leave and gave me a kiss good-bye, I hadn't brushed my teeth or brushed out my bed hair and was using the "facilities"...but he still wanted to give me a kiss. It is surprising how the smallest actions can make you see how much or little someone cares for you!

Today is going to be another busy day here at work. We have quit a few personnel changes happening all at once, it should be interesting to see how well we can hold things together! I hope you all have a great weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It really is in all in the little things, isn't it? What a loving gesture! :)