Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Slacker

I have been such a slacker with my postings lately! Not too much going on. There are houses being built on both sides of us right now and I am so irritated with finding trash in the front yard, trucks parked in front of our driveway, cement trucks and other misc. big vehicles at 5:30 in the morning! But we are hoping that the process will move quickly so they can go away. I am kind of disappointed that they are building next to us, we have liked not having neighbors.
We do have some big news on the Russo side of the family. Mark and Laura, Joe's uncle and aunt, had their baby last Friday. It was a girl and they named her Molly Katherine, isn't that name precious!
On Monday night my mom and Brady came over for dinner and I helped my mom put together the layout of her website. She is starting a new venture of online business with some of her baby items. I can't wait until she can get this up and running! She brought some of her samples and they are too precious for words! I already placed my order ; )
The new season of 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland, started on Sunday and OH MY WORD is it good! I am such a sucker for good TV drama! This is the 5th season and it just keeps getting better and better.
So that is about it for today, hope you all are having a great one!

No comments: