Thursday, March 30, 2006

Looking Forward to Maternity Leave

Let me start by saying that yesterday was one of the most frustrating days of my life...Have you ever left work and thought that there was no way you could subject yourself to it one more day? One of my biggest pet peeves is lack of initiative. It goes all over me when I hear a grown adult make excuses for their lack of competency; just admit that you don't have a clue what you are doing a make sure it doesn't happen again. (I am still blaming the mood on pregnancy...)
Today has been a much better day so far (fingers crossed) and is going by pretty quickly. This afternoon is my week 36 appointment at the doctor and I will definitely have a full update posted tomorrow. I can't believe it is only 29 more days until my due date. Devin has been very active the past few days; I think he is just excited to meet him mom and dad!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Every day I leave this place I feel that very same way. I totally understand!