Thursday, March 23, 2006

Since My Last Posting...

What a busy week this has been, I feel like I haven't even had a chance to breathe. Tuesday was the baby shower here at work...we received some super great gifts for Devin! I can't wait to dress him up!!! Joe and I decided that we HAVE to go and get his dresser ASAP! We just don't have room to keep stacking up everything on the floor. Bassett doesn't make the long dresser like we want that matches his bed exactly so we found one at Babies R Us that matches pretty good... Friday is the start of week 36! I can't believe at how fast the last 8 months have gone by and in the next 36 days or so we will be parents! I am going for my week 36 appointment on the 30th to have my cervix checked and hopefully there will already be some progress. I am really trying to enjoy these last few weeks alone with Joe, it is crazy to think that another person will be living in our house.
Now comes the not so pleasant news...my good friend Ruthann's father is a Ft. Worth police officer and this morning around 3 AM he was on his way to a burglary call and he was in a car accident and was trapped for quit a while and they had to get the jaws of life to get him out... He is in the hospital in a stable condition but has a few broken vertebra and they are going to need to do surgery. this injury is going to put him out of work for sometime and in the hospital for at least a week. Please keep Scott, Ruthann's father, and their family in your prayers that he will have a speedy recovery and that the pain be a minimum for him.

  • Photos From My Work Baby Shower


  • Here is a new picture of Asher, don't you just want to squeeze him!

    No comments: