Friday, March 03, 2006

T-G-I-F

Did everyone decide to take off today or what? There was absolutely no traffic this morning and I couldn't be any happier about it! There is nothing more frustrating than sitting in traffic for 2 hours getting to work and being stressed before I even walk in the office, so I am super thankful for the stress-free drive this AM!
Last night I did some running around after work and got the most adorable outfits for Joe's uncle's little girls! I love pink, so what color do you think I got their outfits in...? ; ) Once I got home Joe was a dear and made dinner for us and then we were off to bed. We are too young to be this old!
Today is going to be a short work day, I am so excited to go and see Amy and Stephen's new arrival, Aden! She was scheduled for her C-Section at 7:30 this morning. I didn't call to see how she was, I'm sure she is going to need her rest before everyone shows up at the hospital today.
This morning on my way to work Devin was super active and I started to think about how much our lives have changed over the last two years and how much more it is going to change once Devin is here. We have gone from being single and only worrying about ourselves to being married, buying a home, buying new cars, new jobs and now we are going to be parents... We are both so excited for him to be here but it is a little scary at the same time. I think every first time parent-to-be wonders if they will be a good parent and if they are ready for such responsibility... You just want to be everything and more that your child will need.
Ok, enough of that for this morning. I hope you all have a nice weekend and pray that we don't get any rain from 7-1 on Sat so we can have our garage sale!

No comments: