Thursday, April 13, 2006

The End Is Near!

Yesterdays doctor appointment was a great one! I am dilated to a whopping 1 cmm and effaced at 60%...because of Devin possibly being a large baby the doc went ahead and scheduled an inducing for next Thursday! She is afraid to let him get much bigger. I can hardly believe that this is actually coming to an end! Next Tuesday is my last day at work, Wed. I will be admitted into labor and delivery and Thursday morning at 5am they will induce me. We will let everyone know when our little bundle arrives, wish us luck!


PS-Have a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't believe you're about to have the boy! That's so amazing! Thank you so much for letting us all be part of the miracle!

BTW, I had my money on Friday the 21st which, if you wait until Thursday, makes me the closest to the due date without going over! :D

Congrats to you both! You're parents!!