Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Under The Weather

I am definitely coming down with something, not sure if it is allergy related or that I am just flat out exhausted! I started to feel it a little yesterday but today it is hitting hard.
Our weekend was good, Saturday was the baby shower that Amy put on and it was nice to get to visit with the girls but boy was I exhausted after everyone left! All plans went out the window and Joe and I ended up on the couch for the rest of evening. Sunday was pretty much the same as Sat., we had made plans for the day but we ran some quick errands and came back home. I attempted to go to the mall but was sure that if I took another step in there that Devin was just going to fall out! Joe got some great plants for the front yard and he fiddled out there for a while but I kept close to the couch again. I don't see how women with little ones handle being pregnant! I gain more respect for my mother in every step of life!
Anywho, I guess I will force myself to get some work done and maybe the remainder of the day will go by quicker.

No comments: